We’re currently looking for an experienced client manager
& an awesome talented graphic designer intern!
We’re growing, and that means that at the start of next year, we need to expand the team with a brilliant and experienced client manager.
You have at least 4 years of experience working for (preferably International) design/branding agencies, enjoying handling clients and managing design projects. You’ll be working directly with our Head of Studio – who manages the workload and workflow in our studio and together with the brand strategist (and managing director), who continuously brings in new projects to handle. You love working with people – clients and creatives – you love design and you have great organisation and commercial skills. The biggest part of your work will be to manage the client side of projects going through our studio. So great social skills come without saying and you are used to independently manage your projects, time and finances.
– individually take briefings and assignment from clients and translate them to debriefs for the studio
– discuss project progress with clients
– write quotations and project proposals
– build relationships with clients
– keep clients informed about project status and progress
– financially monitor and manage projects and liaise with clients
– brief and debrief projects to designers
– inform Head of Studio about changes, delays or other things that affect the workflow
– stay positive (that comes naturally)
In return you’ll get to join an incredible team of talent, producing some amazing work for top clients all over the world within a very relaxed and informal atmosphere. We currently have clients in Sweden, Germany, Greece, the UK, Kuwait and also here in the Netherlands. So good English is a must, as is good working Dutch. We love what we do, and that means we have a highly motivated, friendly, asshole-free team. And the whole studio works 4 days a week, so Friday’s are always free – another reason to be positive about. Our standards are high so please only apply if you feel like you are on top of your game.
Get in touch if you’re looking for some positivity in your career!
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com